If you receive your MailCase locking mailbox and you are not happy with it because it is to big to fit in a certain space, or because you ordered the wrong size or color, or for any other reason, we will provide you with a refund. We will refund the cost of the MailCase excluding the cost of shipping it to you. You will be responsible for any return shipping charges. We do not charge a re-stocking charge on returns within the 30 day full money back period. Any returns after the 30 day period are subject to a 15% re-stocking fee. Furthermore, returns after 30 days will not be eligible to have MailCase refund the cost of shipping the mailbox to you. Your refund is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. Any defects in original workmanship found upon purchaser's receipt of the product must be reported to MailCase within 5 business days of purchaser's receipt of the product in order to claim any refund.
2. You must call us within 14 calendar days of the date your MailCase was delivered to your address to get your Return Authorization Number (RAN).
3. MailCase will not accept delivery of returns without a valid RAN.
4. It must be packed in the original packaging just as it was delivered to you.
5. You are responsible to pay for the shipping to return the items back to us.
MailCase One Year Limited Warranty
At MailCase, the quality and longevity of our products are very important. The MailCase locking mailbox carries a one year limited warranty to the original owner against defects in workmanship. The Warranty is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. Cosmetic damage due to vandalism, abuse, or damage due to normal wear and tear or mounting modifications are not covered by this limited warranty.
2. The mailbox will either be repaired or replaced at MailCase's discretion.
3. The purchaser must call MailCase at 1-800-238-5417 to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RAN). MailCase will not accept delivery of returns without a valid RAN.
4. Failure of the lock, flag, or hinges or outgoing mail clip may be remedied by MailCase sending new parts to the purchaser for self-installation.
5. In some cases it will be impractical to return the MailCase for some types of Warranty related items. In these cases MailCase may, at its sole discretion make other remedies available to you including but not limited to sending you repair kits in the mail, sending money for do-it-yourself repairs, etc.
6. This warranty does not extend to the improper installation of the MailCase. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to make sure that the MailCase is installed safely and in accordance with all applicable laws, ordinances and regulations.
7. MailCase accepts no liability for losses as a result of using this product.
8. Any defects in original workmanship found upon purchaser's receipt of the product must be reported to MailCase within 5 business days of purchaser's receipt of the product in order to claim any provisions under this warranty.
9. MailCase makes no claim and assumes no liability concerning the safety of your mail and/or mailbox. Either could be stolen or vandalized even when the product is installed and used as per instructions. Purchaser understands that it is impossible to make any mailbox completely 100% vandal proof. A determined vandal or thief can eventually compromise any locking mailbox design.
10. The exclusive remedy for the breach of any warranty extended by MailCase is the replacement of defective goods under this warranty. All other remedies including incidental and consequential damages are hereby excluded.
11. The warranty applies to the mailbox only. Posts do not carry a warranty.
We have combined the most trusted names in internet security with the most powerful encryption technology to guarantee the safety of your personal information. No online system is safer and more secure than that used by MailCase.
At MailCase, we only collect information necessary to ship products to you. This includes only your name and address. We keep this information 100% confidential. We do not sell, share, trade, or exchange this information with anybody else for any reason.
We do not collect any of your credit card information. In fact, we do not even see your credit card information. We use the PayPal Website Payments Pro system for all of our payment processing. When you go to the MailCase checkout page, the payment information you provide goes directly into PayPal's totally secure payment processing system.
In fact, when PayPal processes your payment, they do not even see your credit card information. This information is encrypted using powerful 256-bit encryption. It is passed through at this super-high encryption level directly to your credit card issuer who actually finalizes the payment process.
We use the trusted internet company Comodo to provide our SSL certificate. Positive SSL/Comodo was one of the first SSL providers to upgrade their encryption level to powerful 256-bit encryption. This ensures that any information you provide will be transmitted with absolute guaranteed security. Positive SSL/Comodo takes additional steps to verify that we are a strong company with an excellent reputation.
Our website uses analytics software. This helps us know how many visitors come to our site and which pages on our site are the most popular. The analtyics software is totally anonymous. It simply helps us see how popular our site is overall and which pages on our site are the most visited.
The Better Business Bureau is the most trusted name in business accreditation, period. We are certified by the Better Business Bureau Online program. We chose the Better Business Bureau because they have local BBB offices in every major city including Salt Lake City, Utah where we are located. We have to be verified by the local Salt Lake City office of the BBB as a solid company with an excellent operating history before they will verify our website with the BBB online program. The strict BBB accreditation program provides the highest level business accreditation available. You can shop with confidence on websites that display the BBB seal.